LG-Ericsson iPECS MFIM50B Gateway Module
The LG Ericsson IPECS MFIM50B Business Telephone System is an IP PBX solution designed to meet the needs of small and medium sized businesses of up to 50 users. MFIM50B provides four (4) ISDN Basic Rate Interface ports (2B+D) which support the ‘T’ interface as described by ETSI 300.012 based on the ITU-T Recommendations I.430, and two (2) FXS interfaces which allow standard analog Single Line Telephone (SLT) devices access to BRI Lines, other stations, and most features of the system through the use of “dial codes”.
- One (1) DB-9 RS-232 connector and one (1) USB host port,
- RCA jack for one music (audio) source -BGM-.
- Eight (8) RJ-45 female connectors; for 4 BRI ports, 2 FXS
- ports, BGM/MOH and External Page outputs, Control Relay
- input and Alarm Input,
- Ground Lug
- ISDN-BRI interfaces can be installed in the TE (Terminal Equipment) mode
- FXS interfaces provide 48 volt DC feed circuit, pulse, DTMF dial signal detection, and T.38 protocol for Fax over IP… A ring generator and message wait source are integrated. FXS allows
- Single Line Telephones to be connected up to 4 Kilometers (13,000 feet) from the gateway using 24 AWG wire
- One (1) “LAN” RJ-45 Female LAN connector andSpeed Link/Activity LEDs
We recycle, refurbish & remarket all used telecom equipment, business phones and accessories & associated parts. All leading brands are stocked or sourced for you! All products are professionally cleaned, tested and refurbished to the highest standard to be as good as new for you. We stand behind our refurbished products, offering you a money back guarantee with 6 months warranty.